Working alongside CJ SEO Services, we can provide SEO Services based on: meta keywords, focus keywords, meta descriptions, content keywords, also creating pages for local area searches, therefore gaining higher listings in the search engines.
Here’s a short glossary of important terms for Seo Services:
- Index – Google stores all web pages that it knows about in its index. The index entry for each page describes the content and location (URL) of that page. To index is when Google fetches a page, reads it, and adds it to the index: Google indexed several pages on my site today.
- Crawl – The process of looking for new or updated web pages. Google discovers URLs by following links, by reading sitemaps, and by many other means. Google crawls the web, looking for new pages, then indexes them (when appropriate).
- Crawler – Automated software that crawls (fetches) pages from the web and indexes them.
- Googlebot – The generic name of Google’s crawler. Googlebot crawls the web constantly.
- SEO – Search engine optimization: the process of making your site better for search engines. Also the job title of a person who does this for a living: We just hired a new SEO to improve our presence on the web.
We offer our services for building a Google-friendly website and/or SEO services. While there’s no guarantee that the crawlers will find a particular site, following these guidelines can help us make your site appear in the search results.
A few basic questions to ask yourself about your website when you get started.
- Is my website showing up on Google?
- Do I serve high-quality content to users?
- Is my local business showing up on Google?
- Is my content fast and easy to access on all devices?
- Is my website secure?
If we can help with any of these please Contact Us
Our Porfolio can be seen at https://justwordpress.co.uk/portfolio/